Location: Visby, Sweden
Three Gates AB is a listed company on the Nordic Growth market (NGM MTF) in a new phase of growth with exciting and high profile business partners. Three Gates is looking for dedicated and experienced game developers for our current and future titles.
You will work as a Game Programmer together with a small development team on one of our primary titles where your responsibility will be to build and improve on existing gameplay systems. Your work will consist of everything between programming gameplay logic, building GUI but also backend logic and design documentation.
- Knowledge of C# and Game Programming
- Experience working with the Unity3d Game Engine
- Good debugging and problem solving abilities
- Experience working directly with other disciplines in a game development setting.
- Expertise in designing and implementing game systems
- A passion for developing games
- Experience deploying games for iOS and Android
- Experience working with the iOS/Mac OSX platform
- History of developing native apps for iOS and/or Android
- Experience programming in a performance conscious manner
- Game Design education or similar is beneficial
- Up and coming game studio with high profile international business partners
- Studio is located in the middle of world heritage site Visby with a very active social environment, especially during summer
- Liberal workspace environment with flexible work schedule
- As part of a small team your input will have a direct impact on the project
- Competitive salary
You are also welcome to send us your resume even if this does not match your profile entirely. We are always looking for talented people.
Please apply by sending your CV and personal letter to Info@threegates.se with title “Game Programmer – Gameplay”